Published on : 06 May 20225 min reading time
Kite surfing, surfing, and windsurfing are some of the wind sports in the Dominican Republic. It is the top destination for these wind sports because it a zero ground. The Dominican Republic coastline is ideal for carrying out these activities, whether you are an expert or novice. Even though you do not know how to surf or are not a fan, you will enjoy watching because the coastline attracts all levels of surfers. The Cabarete’s steady trade winds bring about the professional kitesurfing reputation for the coastline. Because of that reason, certified instructors and schools are available on the beach; hence surfing in Dominican Republic is made easy and safe. During the kitesurfing Dominican Republic athletics, surfers flood the beach to learn from award-winning surfing Dominican Republic instructors. You will enjoy the year-round Dominican Republic waves and winds when you visit the Caribbean Sea or Atlantic shoreline. You may visit the godominicanrepublic.com to view the best destination to choose among the many in the Dominican Republic coastline.
How Do You Get to Kite Beach Dominican Republic?
The north coast of the Dominican Republic is where the Kite beach is located. Kite beach Dominican Republic is a twenty-minute taxi ride east of the closest airport, Puerto Plata (POP).
You may opt to get to the kitesurfing Dominican Republic via other airports such as; Santiago (STI), which is one and a half hours away or choose the Santo Domingo (SDQ), which is four hours away from the beach.
It is recommended that you fly to the Dominican Republic via Puerto Plata (POP) to avoid inconvenience. According to reviews, Santiago or Santo Domingo flights may be many and cheaper. From the airport of your choice, a reliable taxi is organized to pick up the Kite Beach Inn guests by the management. It is highly recommended to arrange a taxi service via Kite Beach Inn if you arrive during the night or from Santo Domingo and Santiago airports. Booking a taxi through the management helps to ensure the guest’s safety.
Below are some links to tour operators and airlines with direct flights to Puerto Plata Airport (POP). If you are flying from:
• Miami FL (MIA) – American Airlines www.AA.comNew York/ Newark (EWR) – Continental/United Airlines www.united.com
• New York City/ New York (JFK) – JetBlue Airlines www.jetblue.com
• Atlanta GA (ATL) – Delta Airlines www.deltaair.com
• London Gatwick (LGW) – www.charterflights.co.uk
• Manchester (MAN) – www.charterflights.co.uk
• London Heathrow (LHR) via Miami – British Airways www.britishairways.com
• Toronto, ON (YYZ) – WestJet www.westjet.com
• Toronto, ON (YYZ) – Air transat www.airtransat.ca
• Vancouver, BC (YVR) – Air transat www.airtransat.ca
You may also check the following airports if you are from Europe to book a flight to Puerto Plata:
• Air France
• Air Berlin
• Bal air
• Air Portugal
• Lauda Air
• Span air
• Leisure Air
• Sobel air
• LTU Britania
• Malev Air
Why You Need to Choose the Kite Beach
To have memorable kitesurfing in Dominican Republic experience, you need to ensure you consider the best destination. The Kite beach is the best destination you need to choose because of the following reasons:
• Perfect kiting conditions – They enjoy the natural conditions for independent riders and beginner kitesurfing learners.
• People come to Kite Beach in the Dominican Republic to kite, not to tan – For those looking for a traditional beach vacation, find digital nomads and practice even though not everyone comes to kite.
• Kite beach has an intimate vibe.
• There are no rip currents on kite beach.
• Cabarete kite point kiteboarding school – You find the best kite school at the heart of kite beach.
Interesting Points Around the Kite Beach
• Eat your heart out at food trucks
You will enjoy international foods, local delicacies, and cuisines offered by the ample food trucks that suit everyone’s taste. Taqado Mexican Kitchen food trucks offer Latin specialties, while some utterly delicious burgers as quick bites are served in SALT.
• Run as hard as you can
A quick rum at the kite Beach to test your endurance is more appealing if you are a fitness freak. There is a 14 km long track made specially for runners and cyclists; thus, you can run as fast and hard as possible.
• Skate Park
For skating fanatics, you are well suited because the beach offers a Kite beach Skate park that you may not be aware of. The skate park is a big dream come true for many people.
• Beach Volleyball
You will find several volleyball courts scattered throughout the beach if you stroll to your right or left. You can be a fan or a beach volleyball participant because the locals schedule tournaments at Kite Beach.
• Plan a beach adventure
To please your child, you need to give them a thrilling experience brought about by the Wire World. Some of the popular activities you will enjoy with your family at the Beach kite are aerial ropes and Swinging Tarzan.